If anyone from St Molua’s would be interested in helping with our social media, this may be worth signing up to:
Diocese of Down and Dromore
The keynote speaker will be Linda Patrick, Relationship Marketing Manager for the National Churches Trust and there will be time for Q&A and an open floor discussion. The event will last approximately 90 mins.
- Welcome and introductions from Nina McNeary, National Churches Trust Church Support Officer
- Short introduction to the Treasure Ireland Project Northern Ireland
- Key speaker: ‘Social Media and Your Place of Worship’ with Linda Patrick, Relationship Marketing Manager National Churches Trust
- Questions and answers
- Open Floor discussion – your chance to contribute to the discussion on the role of Social Media for Churches in Northern Ireland.
To access the event just click on the link below. You do not need a Zoom account to attend, just click on the link and it will open in your browser:
Meeting ID: 872 2936 4172
In the meeting
- The Treasure Ireland Team will introduce themselves at the beginning of the meeting;
- Please keep your microphone muted when you are not speaking to avoid erroneous noise;
- Feel free to have your video on or off, we don’t mind if you just want to listen;
- If you need to leave early, please do so without worrying;
- Please ask questions at any time via the chat function in Zoom;
- The Treasure Ireland Team will monitor the questions and comments and relay them to the speakers during the Q&A.
If you have any technical issues during the session please email Nina McNeary (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will try and advise.
Please note that the event will NOT be recorded.